Friday, February 9, 2007

And like that, I've got a girlfriend

I saw L again mid-week. We took a walk in the cold and saw a movie. We snuggled, oh that was nice, and we laughed the hardest at the same parts. We had another leisurely dinner, and a wide-ranging, lively conversation. I really like L, and she's fun. Then we went back to her house and she invited me in. She showed me around a bit and made us tea. And then we snuggled again and kissed and more, and it was wonderful. Wonderful to feel connected with L, to feel so at ease with her.

There's nothing overtly femdom about our relationship. But there are a few hopeful signs. L is very direct, she's commented on this, and I've noticed it. I was quite the gentleman. As I started to unbutton her sweater I told her to let me know if I did anything she wasn't comfortable with. "Your comfort is very important to me. And your pleasure." I wanted to make it clear that while I was taking the lead, she retained control.

And our lovemaking was somewhat one-sided. L kissed me passionately, but only on my mouth. I kissed and licked her many places besides her mouth. I licked and sucked her nipples for a long time, and she lay back and enjoyed it. While I enjoyed her enjoyment. :) And I made clear my desire to go down on her. I nuzzled her pussy through her pants, which stayed on, and told her I wanted to lick her there, too. "Another day," she said.

We hugged a lot and parted slowly. I smiled all the next day.

L is out of town for the weekend. I'll see her next on Tuesday, when we're going to celebrate Valentines Day a day early. Her idea, to avoid the rush of people at restaurants.

I'm trying to avoid looking ahead too much, to just enjoy what we have without fretting about how this might develop. I have noticed that I'm ogling other women less and less, as L and I get closer. Focus is good.

No comments: