Sunday, February 18, 2007

A pause, at least

I'm going to suspend posting to this blog. Now that I'm in a real relationship, instead of just thinking about a hypothetical one, I want to shift my focus. I think that this blog could become a big distraction. Also, now that I'm close to L, I don't feel right about exposing our private lives, even behind the veil of anonymity. Not without her knowledge and consent, anyway.

This blog has been helpful, and I particularly appreciate the feedback I've gotten from like-minded folks. You're welcome to e-mail me.

I don't expect to post again until one of two things happen: I have told L about this blog and gotten her approval, or our relationship is over. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

fd said...

i completely understand! Glad to hear that you are no longer a wannabe. Reality is so much better. Good luck!