Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How we like it

L and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday. Her idea, to avoid the crowded restaurants tonight. I like how this woman thinks! She came over to my house first, and we exchanged gifts, with lots of kissing along the way. It was quite fun. We are definitely enthused about each other! Then out to a very nice, leisurely dinner, and then back to my place where we continued to get acquainted with each other's bodies and desires. I'll say we made love, although our pants stayed on. It's wonderful how much we enjoy each other. And I like our style, too. There's a good deal of assymetry in our lovemaking, and L seems quite comfortable with it.

I spent a whole lot of time licking, sucking, and nibbling L's breasts. Devoting myself to her pleasure. She was quite willing to lay back and enjoy my attention, and just run her fingers through my hair.

I made oral love to her feet. L tried to dissuade me, saying her feet were the least favorite part of her body. But I pressed gently on, and we had a good time with this. While I was working on one of her feet with my mouth she pulled off one of my socks.

L: Would you like me to reciprocate?

s: No.

L: I like that!

And her attitude spurred me on as I adored her feet.

I also did a log of grinding against her, pressing my erection against her, though all our clothes, dry-humping her, really. At one point I got close to coming and grasped her tightly and moaned, and just managed to hold myself back. I lay still a bit and let myself down from the edge. Then I told L that in was really intense, almost coming, and that I enjoyed it. She asked me to explain.

s: Well, there's some frustration. But I get to be turned on longer, and I like that. And I get to share being turned on with you, and I really like that.

I made a few weak pelvic thrusts against her leg, just reminders of the intense strokes of a few minutes earlier.

L: That's very interesting.

And she had this look like she was tucking this fact away, for later use.

I like how we are together, and I have hopes that our lovemaking will become more and more asymmetrical. I feel very fortunate.

No comments: