Sunday, December 31, 2006

Empathy and lust

So a neighbor came over yesterday, the one who left her husband last year and moved nearby with three youngish children, and she wanted to talk about difficulties she's having, goodness knows there's plenty to struggle with during a contested divorce, and we talked for a while and I tried to be a good neighboor, maybe a friend, and I decided to abandon neutrality, heck, I never even met her husband, it's not like I need to stay on his good side, so I told her I wanted to support her however I could and as she smiled and thanked me I thought yes, and I also want to lick your ass, to probe softly at your puckered anus with my tongue and offer you my adoration.

I was surpised at how this graphic, lustful image sprung to mind so suddenly. Well, maybe I shouldn't have been. I'd noticed her body many times, she's quite attractive, and has a very nice ass. My conscious mind has said no, it makes no sense to get involved. She's still married, it seems her life is absorbed with her kids, and besides, I don't think our personalities are a good fit. But my subconsicous desire lept quickly to the fore.

I do hope to get into a relationship where I can support my woman in all sorts of ways--by listening empathetically and licking in adoration, and filling every role she conjures up for me.

2 comments:

The Spinster Admin said...

Very tantalizing...

subboy said...

Well, good, LL, I'm glad to provide you with a little vision of the way things could be.

Every woman deserves to be adored.